- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4515E. In this course, participants become familiar with logistics invoice verification as the final stage in the external procurement process. Participants learn how to enter invoices relating to purchase orders, block and release them for payment. This course comes with a lot of hands-on to practice and deepen the theoretical knowledge.
- Invoice Entry
- Variances and Invoice Blocks
- Subsequent Debit/Credit, Delivery Costs, and Credit Memos
- Automated Processes in Invoice Verification
- GR/IR Account Maintenance
- Customizing for Logistics Invoice Verification
- Additional Functions in Logistics Invoice Verification
- This course will prepare you to:
- Handle different types of invoices in SAP S/4HANA
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Knowledge about business processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement (comparable to S4500 content)
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more