- In this course, participants become familiar with logistics invoice verification as the final stage in the external procurement process. Participants learn how to enter invoices relating to purchase orders, block and release them for payment. This course comes with a lot of hands-on to practice and deepen the theoretic knowledge.
- Invoice Entry
- Variances and Invoice Blocks
- Subsequent Debit/Credit, Delivery Costs, and Credit Memos
- Automated Processes in Invoice Verification
- GR/IR Account Maintenance
- Customizing for Logistics Invoice Verification
- Additional Functions in Logistics Invoice Verification
- Handle different types of invoices in SAP S/4HANA
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner
- Program/Project Manager
- Super/Key/Power User
- S4500 Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more