- This course offers a comprehensive overview and in-depth knowledge about inventory management and physical inventory in SAP S/4HANA. After attending this course, you will understand the major business processes, functions and configuration.
- This course is mostly suitable for participants who are not familiar with inventory management and physical inventory in SAP ERP. For those coming with SAP ERP background knowledge, the course S4PR1 is more applicable.
- Goods Receipts (GRs)
- Goods receipts with and without reference
- Special Features of Goods Receipt for Purchase Order
- Stock Transfers and Transfer Postings
- Goods Issues (GIs)
- Goods issues with and without reference
- Stock Determination
- Negative Stock
- Special Forms of Procurement
- Vendor Consignment
- Pipeline Process
- Special Features of Material Valuation
- Non-valuated material
- Split Valuation
- Physical Inventory in Inventory Management
- Basics and Functions for Physical Inventory
- Situation Handling in Physical Inventory
- Special Physical Inventory Procedures
- Analyses in Inventory Management
- Customizing in Inventory Management
- This course will prepare you to:
- The participants will become familiar with the basic functions of Inventory Management and Physical Inventory.
- Participants will learn how to enter various goods movements in SAP S/4HANA and, if necessary, special features can be taken into account.
- The participants will learn about some special functions as well as the Customizing settings relevant for inventory management and physical inventory.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Knowledge about business processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement (comparable to S4500 content)
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more