- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4500E. This course provides a comprehensive overview of the business processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement. You will learn about the fundamentals, major business processes and functions. This course is mostly suitable for participants who are not yet familiar with procurement processes in SAP ERP. For those who already come with background knowledge about procurement in SAP ERP, the course S4PR1 is more applicable.
- Navigation in SAP S/4HANA
- Enterprise structure and organizational units relevant for sourcing and procurement processes
- Master data: material master, supplier master (business partner), purchasing info record
- Material valuation
- Procurement of stock material
- Procurement of consumable material
- Self-service requisition process
- Automated procurement process
- Reporting, monitoring and analytics
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn about the fundamental elements of materials management
- Understand the usage of procurement processes for stock material and consumable materials, the basic functions from purchasing, inventory management and invoice verification (SAP Fiori apps and advanced transactions)
- Gain first hands-on experience with topic-specific exercises of the mentioned processes
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Knowledge about business processes in sourcing and procurement
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more