- The new product S43000 will replace former training course S4130. This replacement is part of a comprehensive restructuring of the learning journey in SAP S/4HANA Asset Management. For more info about the restructured learning journey in SAP S/4HANA Asset Management please check under https://help.sap.com/learning- journeys/overview with search term 'asset' or under https://training.sap.com.
- Solutions and Deployment
- Overview Asset Management
- Implementation Method Public and Private Cloud
- Organizational Units
- Technical Objects
- Functional Location, Equipment, Serial Number, BOM
- Modeling Maintenance Processes
- Corrective Maintenance - Standard Process
- Notifications, Orders, Planning Resources, Costing
- Executing, Confirming, Completing tasks
- Emergency Maintenance - Simplified Process
- Preventive Maintenance
- Task Lists
- Maintenance Plans (Time-based)
- Maintenance Plan Scheduling
- Mobile Maintenance
- Embedded Analytics - new Fiori Apps
- This course will prepare you to:
- describe the essential business processes in SAP S/4HANA Asset Management
- describe the integration with other functional areas in SAP S/4HANA
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
- From SAP S/4HANA 2022 the curriculum of SAP S/4HANA Asset Management will have a new structure and consist of smaller units. Please check under https://training.sap.com.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more