- Through instructor lectures and demonstrations balanced with extensive system exercises you will gain a thorough understanding of how aATP can support your logistics processes.
- This course provides fundamental training regarding availability check in SAP S/4HANA. This course is NOT a delta course comparing S/4HANA aATP and global ATP in SCM/APO!
- The availability check in S/4HANA
- Fundamentals of ATP-check during sales order processing
- Checking Methods in Detail (Planning Strategies and Requirement Classes, ATP-Check and Scheduling)
- Advanced Available-to-Promise (aATP) in S/4HANA
- Overview of the basic aATP process in S/4HANA
- Introducing the Review Availability Check Result (RACR)
- aATP and Allocation: Single and multiple allocation checks, using manage Characteristic catalog
- Outlining Supply Protection (SuP)
- Fundamentals of Alternative-based-Confirmation, including product and location substitution
- Backorder Processing with aATP in S/4HANA
- Introducing Release for Delivery
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe and execute business processes in SAP S/4HANA aATP
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more