- In this course you will get to know the functions of S/4HANA Capacity Planning in discrete manufacturing for planned and production orders. The tools for capacity evaluation and capacity leveling are covered. First, you will get to know various capacity evaluation reports and the Work Center Capacity app. The evaluation reports and the Work Center Capacity app allow you to analyze the current capacity situation quickly, flexibly and effectively. Then you will get to know the planning boards, the Schedule Production app and the Monitor Work Center Schedules app for carrying out capacity leveling. In the tabular planning table you carry out capacity leveling in periods. In the Schedule Production app and the Monitor Work Center Schedules app you carry out capacity leveling in buckets or in sequence. The graphical planning table enables you to carry out detailed planning of capacity requirements continuously over time. You will learn about various interactive planning strategies, but also use background processing for dispatching.
- SAP Fiori and System Landscape
- Capacity Planning: Overview
- Capacity Evaluation
- Work Center Load Report
- Further Capacity Evaluation Reports
- Work Center Capacity App
- Capacity Leveling
- Tabular Planning Table
- Schedule Production App
- Monitor Work Center Schedules App
- Graphical Planning Table
- Further Topics
- Background Processing
- Modelling Down Times
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the functions of S/4HANA Capacity Planning in discrete manufacturing for planned and production orders.
- Use the tools for capacity evaluation and capacity leveling.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Basic knowledge of the master data in discrete manufacturing is required. This is covered in course S4100.
- Basic knowledge of the planning processes and of production orders is necessary. This is covered in course S4200.
- Detailed knowledge of the execution of production orders is recommended. This is covered in course S4225.
- SAP S/4HANA OP 2020
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more