- This course will provide customers with detailed knowledge of the applications and functions of SAP S/4HANA Production Orders.
- Introduction to production orders
- Order processing and order structure
- Order creation
- Availability checks
- Capacity planning
- Order release
- Material staging and goods issues postings
- Goods receipt postings
- Order settlement,
- Archiving and deletion
- Information systems, mass processing and automation
- Order splits
- Shift notes and shift reports
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the features and functions of production orders.
- Perform all steps of an order execution from creation to archiving.
- Make essential configuration settings.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more