- This course will provide participants with a deep knowledge of how production orders are used, and which system settings are needed for production order execution.
- Introduction to Production Orders
- Order Processing and Order Structure
- Order Creation,
- Master Data Selection
- Availability Checks, Capacity Planning, Order Release and Printing
- Order Execution
- Material staging and goods issues
- Goods receipts
- Order Settlement, Archiving, and Deletion
- Information Systems, Mass Processing and Automation
- Further Functions
- This course will prepare you to:
- Get to know the features and functions of S/4HANA production orders.
- Describe the necessary master data.
- Perform all steps of order processing, including order creation, availability checks, capacity planning, order release, material staging, confirmations, goods receipt, order settlement, and archiving.
- Configure essential system settings.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner/Team Lead/ Power User
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Program/Project Manager
- Super/Key/Power User
- SAP S/4HANA OP 2020
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more