- This course will provide you with a detailed understanding of supply chain production planning in SAP S/4HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA Production Planning Overview
- Outlining Production Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- Considering Prerequisites for Production Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- Master Data for SAP S/4HANA Production Planning
- Outlining Master Data for SAP S/4HANA Production Planning
- Prerequisites and Tools for Advanced Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- Outlining Advanced Planning: PP/DS in SAP S/4HANA
- Reviewing Master Data for Advanced Planning
- Activating Advanced Planning
- Evaluating Alerts with the Alert Monitor
- Planning Production with the Product View
- Demand Management in SAP S/4HANA with Planning Strategies
- Applying Planning Strategies for Make-to-Order Production
- Applying Planning Strategies for Make-to-Stock Production
- Advanced Production Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- Exploring Steps in PP/DS Material Requirements Planning
- Exploring Heuristics and Functions in PP/DS
- Applying the PP/DS Planning Run
- Detailed Scheduling in SAP S/4HANA
- Exploring Concepts and Principles for Detailed Scheduling
- Applying transactional Tools for Detailed Scheduling
- Applying Apps for Detailed Scheduling
- Using Detailed Scheduling in the Planning Run
- Using the PP/DS Optimizer
- This course will prepare you to:
- Provide participants with a deep understanding of the production planning process, how to configure it, and how to apply the concepts of demand management and material requirements planning in SAP S4/HANA.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Help Desk / COE Support
- Program / Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- The course covers the functions in the areas of production planning and requirements planning in SAP S/4HANA. It does not examine company- specific requirements in Customizing.
- This course is mostly suitable for participants who do not know the production planning processes in SAP ERP and SAP SCM (PP/DS). For those who already know the production planning processes in SAP ERP and/or SAP SCM, the delta training S4MA1 is more applicable.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more