- This course will provide you with instruction on creating materials, bills of material, work centers and routings using SAP S/4HANA. Instructor-led training is supplemented with extensive hands-on system exercises.
- Assign documents and classify materials
- Manage materials
- Work with product master
- Bills of Material (BOMs)
- Change BOMs with change numbers
- Mass changes and browser
- Analyze BOMs
- Work Centers
- Create capacities for a work center
- Task Lists
- Explain the structure of a task list
- Create material assignments and component allocations
- Create sub-operations and user-defined fields
- Create product versions
- Create production resources and tools
- Analyze and change task lists
- Work with the Engineering Workbench
- Advanced Bill of Material Functions
- Describe phantom assemblies
- Create Co- Products and alternative components
- Create multiple and variant BOMs
- Advanced Routing Functions
- Model sequences and alternative manufacturing processes
- Create reference operation sets
- Apply lead-time Scheduling and update a material
- Schedule time elements and reduction
- Work with scrap
- This course will prepare you to:
- This course will provide you with an introduction to materials, bills of material (BOM), work centers and routings using SAP S/4HANA.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Solution Architects
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 FP00
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more