- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4200E.
- This course is designed to provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and business processes of manufacturing (production planning and execution) within SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management.
- Production Planning
- Overview of Production Planning
- Demand Planning
- Material Requirements Planning
- Production Execution
- Overview of Production Execution
- Production Orders
- Process Orders
- Repetitive Manufacturing
- Material Staging with Kanban
- This course will prepare you to:
- Provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and procedures of planning
- Gain an overview of the manufacturing methods
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner/Team Lead/ Power User
- Industry Specialist
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- Basic business knowledge of processes in manufacturing (production planning and execution)
- S4H00 (SAP S/4HANA Overview)
- SAP S/4HANA OP 2020
- The course will also be available in a self-paced e-learning format under course code S4200e.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more