- This course is designed to provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and business processes of manufacturing (production planning and execution) within SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management.
- Overview of Supply Chain Planning
- Supply Chain Planning at a Glance
- Fiori and System Landscape
- Master Data
- General Master Data in Manufacturing
- Master Data for In-house Production
- Demand Planning
- Principles and Tools for Demand Planning
- Demand Management
- Demand Management Basics
- Make-to-Stock Production
- Make-to-Order Production
- Material Requirements Planning
- MRP Basics
- MRP Live
- Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling
- Overview of Production Execution
- Production Types
- Production Orders
- Production Orders: Characteristics and Execution
- Process Orders
- Process Orders: Characteristics and Execution
- Repetitive Manufacturing
- Repetitive Manufacturing: Characteristics and Execution
- Material Staging with Kanban
- Kanban: Characteristics and Execution
- This course will prepare you to:
- Provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and procedures of planning
- Gain an overview of the manufacturing methods
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner/Team Lead/ Power User
- Industry Specialist
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- Basic business knowledge of processes in manufacturing (production planning and execution)
- S4H00 (SAP S/4HANA Overview)
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- The course covers the functions in the manufacturing processes in SAP S/4HANA. It does not examine company-specific requirements in customizing.
- The course will also be available in a self-paced e-learning format under course code S4200e.
- This course is most suited for participants who are not familiar with the manufacturing processes in SAP ERP. For those who already know the manufacturing processes in SAP ERP, the delta training S4MA1/S4MA1e is more applicable.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more