- Participants learn how to process QM-specific basic data as well as inspection planning details. Besides the application this training covers also customizing.
- QM Processes in the Logistics Processes - Inspection Process Flow and Problem Processing
- Basic Data in Quality Management
- Material Master and Inspection Settings
- Sample Determination
- Dynamic Modification
- Inspection Setup – Mass Maintenance
- Master inspection Characteristics
- Input Processing for Measured Values
- Code Groups and Codes
- Selected Sets and Catalog Profile
- Inspection method
- Distributing QM Basic Data
- Material Specification
- Inspection Planning
- The Inspection Plan; Test Equipment; Inspection Characteristics in the Inspection Plan
- Reference Operation Set and Product Structure
- Engineering Workbench; Engineering change management; Task List – Material Specification
- Flexible Inspection Specifications; Multiple Specifications - Overview
- Results Recording, Defects Recording and Usage Decision
- Definition and Structure of Notifications
- Quality Notifications in Logistics and in Production
- General Functions of Quality Notifications
- Customizing Settings, Status Management and other general functions for Notifications
- Quality-related Costs and QM Orders
- SAP Business Workflow in QM - Overview
- This course will prepare you to:
- Process QM-specific basic data as well as inspection planning details.
- Use the basic data in different plans and see how this data influences the generated inspection lots.
- Describe the general inspection process is modeled using various examples.
- Demonstrate the possible uses of quality notifications
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- S4140 - Business Processes in Quality Management with SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA OP 2022
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more