- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4140E.
- This course introduces you to the key business processes within the SAP S/4HANA Quality Management application. Through instructor lectures and demonstrations balanced with extensive system exercises you will gain a thorough understanding of how SAP S/4HANA Quality Management can support the logistics supply chain within your organization.
- Overview of QM in the Logistics Supply Chain
- Quality Management in Procurement
- Quality Management in Production
- Quality Management in Sales and Distribution and Service
- Quality Planning
- Quality Inspection
- Quality Certificates
- Quality Notifications
- Quality Control
- Test Equipment Management
- Stability Study
- Audit Management
- Implementing QM
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe and execute business processes in SAP S/4HANA Quality Management
- Outline how QM supports the logistics supply chain
- Describe and setup master data elements
- Complete QM processes during procurement and manufacturing
- Generate reports
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- S4H00e - SAP S/4HANA Overview (for new SAP customers implementing SAP S/4HANA), or
- S4H01e - SAP Business Suite to SAP S/4HANA Delta (for existing SAP customers migrating to SAP S/4HANA)
- SAP S/4HANA OP 2020
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more