- SAP S/4HANA Asset Management allows you to maximize productivity, improve operational safety, and reduce maintenance costs.
- With SAP S/4HANA Asset Management you can better plan, schedule, and dispatch maintenance personnel to boost productivity and reduce operational downtime with maintenance planning and scheduling solutions from SAP.
- Plan work and assign the right person to maintenance activities. Move unplanned requests to planning status, and measure planning by comparing estimated hours against booked hours. With greater visibility into asset status, you can mitigate breakdowns and integrate documentation on job completion and safety.
- Solutions, Deployment & Best Practices
- UI technologies and UX strategy
- Organizational Units
- Technical Objects
- Functional Location, Equipment, Serial Number, BOM
- Maintenance Processing - Standard
- Creating and Planning a Maintenance Task
- Resource Scheduling
- Check, Execute, Complete a Maintenance Task
- Maintenance Processing - Simplified
- Maintenance Processing - Phase-based
- New phase-based process
- Maintenance Processing - SAP GUI
- Notifications, Orders, Permits, etc.
- Refurbishment of Spare Parts
- Internal process, external process
- Preventive Maintenance
- Task Lists
- Maintenance Plans (Time-based)
- Maintenance Plan Scheduling
- Inspection Checklists
- Mobile Maintenance
- Embedded Analytics - new Fiori Apps
- This course will prepare you to:
- describe the essential business processes in SAP S/4HANA Asset Management
- describe the integration with other functional areas in SAP S/4HANA On Premise
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- SAP S/4HANA 2021 On Premise FPS00
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more