- Help your teams plan, manage, and collaborate on projects, whether they are in the same building or halfway around the world. With the SAP Commercial Project Management application, you can achieve maximum efficiency and quickly adapt to changes to avoid unplanned costs. SAP Commercial Project Management covers multiple processes in an end-to-end scenario spanning the selling, planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling of projects. This course provides you with instructor-led training and in-depth hands-on practice to obtain a solid foundation to help you make key business decisions when implementing SAP Commercial Project Management.
- Introduction to SAP Commercial Project Management
- Project Workspace and Fiori Apps for Project Workspace
- Project Cost and Revenue Planning
- Understanding Project Financial Planning - Process Overview and Planning Workbook
- Financial Planning Use Cases
- Planning with Analysis Office or Lumira Designer
- Bid Estimation
- Plan Hierarchy Structuring
- Baseline Planning
- Plan Transfer
- Version Comparison
- Handling Project Issue and Change Management
- Overview of Business Processes
- Functions of Project Issue and Change Management
- Integration with Project Cost and Revenue Planning
- Risk Management
- Configuring SAP Commercial Project Management
- SAP Commercial Project Management Architecture
- Important steps for system setup
- Pre-requisites and configuration for Project Workspace and for Project Cost and Revenue Planning
- Configuration for Issue and Change Management
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the core areas and business processes in SAP Commercial Project Management
- Use the Fiori Apps for SAP Commercial Project Management
- Explain the features of and functions available in Project Workspace
- Create a project in SAP Commercial Project Management and set Status and Trends for the project
- Create Checklist Items for the Commercial Project
- Explore the use cases supported by the Project Financial Planning application
- Perform Financial Planning on the project, transfer data to SAP Project Systems and perform Forecasting on the Commercial Project.
- Outline the features of Project Issue and Change Management
- Use SAP Commercial Project Management to work with Change Requests.
- Review the configuration options available.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analysts
- Implementation Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Business Process Architect
- Project/Program Managers
- S4H00 (S/4HANA Overview)
- SAP Project Systems
- Basic knowledge of business processes in Commercial Project Management.
- SAP S/4HANA On Premise 1909
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more