- This course introduces you to the key business processes within the SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) applications. Through instructor lectures and demonstrations balanced with extensive system exercises you will gain a thorough understanding of how SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) can support the management of simple and complex projects within your organization. You will also learn the most important configuration settings and be able to configure SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) in the system afterwards.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management
- Portfolio Definition and Buckets
- Portfolio Items and Initiatives
- Financial and Capacity Planning
- Project Management
- Project Structures
- Project Time Scheduling
- Resource Planning
- Cost Planning and Cost Integration
- Project Execution
- Project Evaluation
- Integration options
- Project Versions
- Portfolio Management and Application integration
- Key Figures
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the business processes used in SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- Use SAP Portfolio Management to maintain and evaluate portfolios
- Use SAP Project Management to plan, control and evaluate development and implementation projects
- Use the most important SAP Fiori apps to create, maintain and evaluate projects
- Understand the integration of SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) to SAP Project System (PS) and other modules in SAP S/4HANA
- Configure SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- Everyone interested to detailed knowledge of the business processes, applications and configuration in SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- S4H00 (SAP S/4HANA Overivew)
- Basic knowledge of business processes in project and portfolio administration and management
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more