- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4125E.
- With SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management you can efficiently synchronize your strategic and operational portfolio and project management goals. You gain a highly integrated solution combining portfolio management, project management, and resource management, along with reliable performance monitoring and flexible analytics. This course provides you with instructor-led training and in-depth hands-on practice to obtain a solid foundation to help you make key business decisions when implementing SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management
- Portfolio Definition and Buckets
- Portfolios and Classification Hierarchies
- Portfolio Buckets
- Portfolio Items and Initiatives
- Maintenance and configuration of items and initiatives
- Decision points
- Financial and Capacity Planning
- Project Management
- Project Structures
- Project Time Scheduling
- Resource Planning
- Cost Planning and Cost Integration
- Project Execution
- Project Evaluation
- Integration options
- Project Versions
- Portfolio Management and Application integration
- Project Management Integration
- SAP Financials Integration
- Key Figures
- Scoring Models
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Business Context Viewer (BCV)
- This course will prepare you to:
- Use SAP Portfolio Management to maintain and evaluate portfolios
- Use SAP Project Management to plan, control and evaluate development and implementation projects
- Configure SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management and integrate it to other applications
- Application Consultant
- Implementation Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program / Project Manager
- S4H00 (S/4HANA Overview)
- Basic knowledge of business processes in project and portfolio administration and management.
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more