- SAP S/4HANA Project System helps you manage project operations throughout the entire company enabling strong project management functionality including project planning and execution as well as project accounting. It supports structuring, scheduling, and visualization, and operative planning and execution. This course specifically addresses the configuration requirements to enable Project System functions, the required master data and the maintenance of required templates.
- Introduction to user interface
- Introduction to SAP Project System (PS) Structures
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Activities and Networks
- Project and Simulation Versions
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the user interface setup of SAP S/4HANA Project System
- Explain the project structures in SAP S/4HANA Project System
- Configure the settings for Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Configure the settings for networks
- Maintain and use project and simulation versions
- Everyone interested in configuration and setup of SAP S/4HANA Project System (PS)
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more