- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4120E.
- This course introduces you to the key business processes within the SAP S/4HANA EPPM Project Control application and is the mandatory prerequisite for all subsequent SAP S/4HANA EPPM Project Control configuration courses. Through instructor lectures and demonstrations balanced with extensive system exercises you will gain a thorough understanding of how SAP S/4HANA EPPM Project Control can support the management of simple and complex projects within your organization.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA: SAP Fiori UX; SAP Business Client; SAP GUI
- Project Management with SAP S/4HANA Project System
- Project Structures
- Creating Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), and creating Networks
- Applying Documents, Milestones, and Mass Change
- Exporting and Importing Projects
- Reporting in SAP S/4HANA: Analyzing Projects with the Structure Information System and with Financial Reports
- Project Plans
- Checking Projects with the Project Planning Board
- Planning Dates for WBS Elements
- Scheduling Networks
- Planning Resources with Networks
- Generating Requirements for Externally Processed Activities
- Scheduling multiple resources
- Planning Materials with Networks
- Planning Costs for WBS and Networks, and Planning Revenue for Projects
- Project Budgets
- Project Execution
- Entering Actual Dates for WBS Elements
- Confirming Actual Dates for Networks
- Posting Documents to WBS Elements with Execution Services
- Creating Claims for Projects
- Posting Documents to Networks
- Billing Projects with Milestone Billing
- Executing Period-End Closing Procedures
- This course will prepare you to:
- Create a project
- Configure project control
- Prepare project budgets
- Execute project transactions
- Close projects
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architects
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architects
- SAP S/4HANA OP 1909
- Please note that the course is intended for participants who are new in the area project management with SAP S/4HANA EPPM Project Control. The course will not cover the differences between SAP S/4HANA EPPM Project System and SAP ERP Project System.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more