- This course introduces you to the key business processes within the SAP S/4HANA Project Control (Project System) application and is the mandatory prerequisite for all subsequent SAP S/4HANA Project Control courses. Through instructor lectures and demonstrations balanced with extensive system exercises you will gain a thorough understanding of how SAP S/4HANA Project Control (Project System) can support the management of simple and complex projects within your organization. Please note that the course is intended for participants that are new in the area project management with SAP S/4HANA Project Control (Project System). The course will not cover the differences between SAP S/4HANA Project Control (Project System) and SAP ERP Project System
- Introduction to SAP Project System (PS) as part of SAP S/4HANA
- Introduction to SAP Project System (PS) Structures
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Activities and Networks
- Project Reports
- Project Plans (Scheduling, Capacities, Costs, Material components)
- Project Budgets
- Project Execution
- Period-End Closing
- Integration to SAP Portfolio and Project Management (SAP PPM)
- Optional Case Study
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the business processes used in SAP S/4HANA Project System
- Explain the project structures in SAP S/4HANA Project System
- Use the most important SAP Fiori apps to create, maintain and evaluate projects
- Understand the integration of SAP S/4HANA Project System to other modules
- Run through end-to-end processes for implementation and logistics projects
- Everyone interested to get an overview of the business processes and applications in SAP S/4HANA Project Control (Project System)
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
- Please note that the course is intended for participants who are new in the area project management with SAP S/4HANA EPPM Project Control. The course will not cover the differences between SAP S/4HANA EPPM Project System and SAP ERP Project System.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more