- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4105E.
- This is an advanced course which requires the participant to be competent in SAP Classification functionality. You must have completed either PLM130 – Classification in SAP ERP or, S4104 – Classification in SAP S/4HANA in order to effectively complete the detailed concepts and configuration contained in this course.
- Overview and features of variant configuration - Classification system tools
- Features of variant configuration - Material masters, bills of material and task lists
- Configuration profiles and configuration scenarios
- Overview of object dependency types and usages: preconditions; selection conditions; actions; procedures; constraints
- Using object dependencies in BOMs and routings
- Product Modeling Environment for Variant Configuration (PMEVC)
- Using object dependencies for valuation
- Overview of constraints
- Price determination and variant configuration
- Material variants (configured materials) Configurable material in sales and distribution (incl. Lean Orders), in planning, in production, in engineering and order change management
- Overview of modeling data for the IPC
- Advanced Variant Configuration
- This course will prepare you to:
- Model a configurable product
- Maintain all the related objects and master data
- Integrate variant configuration into processes in the supply chain
- Application Consultants
- Business Process Architects
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power Users
- Project Team Members
- * Essential:
- S4104 – Classification in SAP S/4HANA, or
- PLM130 – Classification in SAP ERP * Recommended:
- Knowledge of processes in sales & distribution, planning, and production
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more