- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4104E.
- The classification system allows you to use characteristics to describe all types of objects, and to group similar objects in classes – to classify objects, in other words, so that you can find them more easily later. This ensures that you can find objects with similar or identical characteristics as quickly as possible.
- Characteristics maintenance
- Class maintenance
- Object classification
- Options for using the classification system to find objects
- Classification with classical UI and new classification App
- Class hierarchies and characteristic inheritance
- Object dependencies in classification
- Customizing, including maintaining class types and classifiable object types
- Applications of classification
- This course will prepare you to:
- Configure, maintain and use the system to classify objects in multiple applications.
- Application Consultants
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power Users
- Project Team Members
- S4100 (Product Development with SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management)
- Basic knowledge of material master data maintenance
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more