- Participants to this course will understand the new regulations in handling real property lease contracts in accordance to IFRS 16 and US GAAP ASC 842. Participants will use SAP Real Estate Management to comply with these new lease standards and become familiar with the most important configuration settings related to lease contracts and contract valuation.
- Become familiar with the management of real property lease contracts in SAP ERP in accordance to IFRS and US GAAP regulatory provisions.
- Application Consultants and Super/Key Users in IFRS projects (SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA)
- AC010 as well as IFRS regulations (basic knowledge)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP ECC6 EhP8
- Introduction to IFRS and US-GAAP requirements
- Overview of the SAP Real Estate Management leasing solution
- Introduction of the lease contract
- Contract valuation procedures and execution of valuation postings
- Contract changes and the corresponding impact on contract valuation
- Overview of important configuration settings for lease contracts and contract valuation
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest