- Inventory management with QM, inspection stock, and inspection lot
- Goods receipt and goods issue inspection
- Inspections of goods movements
- Control of the procurement process
- Vendor release, model processing
- Vendor's QM system
- Procurement documents and certificates
- Planning and creating quality certificates for outbound deliveries
- Participants learn about the integration of Quality Management into the processes of procurement, inventory management and sales processes.
- In particular, they learn which of the QM functions in the procurement process are also linked to the sales processes.
- Project manager and project team members
- Persons responsible for procurement tasks in Quality Management
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EhP 7
- The training concentrates on the integration of quality management with processes in purchasing, materials management, and sales and distribution. The training also covers Customizing as well as the application itself.
- Specific subjects about QM processes in procurement and sales & distribution, as well as about processing certificates, are offered using VLCs. The current offer is available on the Internet at https://training.sap.com/shop
- Customers with R/3 Releases 4.6C and Enterprise 4.7 can participate in Quality Management courses below releases SAP ERP without problem.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more