- This course provides an overview of the uses of Quality Management
- Overview of Processes and Available Solutions
- Quality Management as Part of the SAP Solution Portfolio
- Overview of QM in the Logistics Supply Chain
- QM in Company Processes
- QM Processes in the Logistics Supply Chain
- Quality Management in Procurement
- Quality Management in Production
- Quality Management in Sales and Distribution Service
- Quality Planning
- Logistics Master Data in Quality Planning
- Inspection Planning and QM Basic Data
- Overview of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis and Control Plan
- Quality Inspection
- The Inspection Lot
- Inspection Lot Creation
- Inspection and Inspection Lot Completion
- Sample Management
- Quality Certificates
- Quality Notifications
- General Notification Processing
- Quality Notifications in the Logistics Supply Chain
- Quality Control
- Dynamic Modification and Statistical Process Control
- Quality Scores and Costs
- Evaluations in Quality Management
- Test Equipment Management
- Stability Study
- Stability Study Process Flow
- Objects in the Stability Study
- Audit Management
- Implementing QM
- This training course provides an overview of the uses of Quality Management. It introduces the basic business processes involved in Quality Management, as well as how these are mapped in the SAP system.
- Furthermore, it demonstrates the most important aspects of integration with other SAP applications.
- Application Consultant
- Program/Project Manager
- Overview SAP
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EhP8
- This training course is an essential prerequisite for the following detailed training courses in the area of Quality Management.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more