- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as PL318E.
- This course will provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to run reports to help you manage your EAM business.
- Source Data in the ERP System
- Analyzing Source Data in the ERP System
- Operating Standard Analyses in the Plant Maintenance System (PMIS)
- Data Storage in Business Information Warehouse
- Examining the Basic Concepts of Business Information Warehouse
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Activating Business Intelligence Content (BI) in Enterprise Asset Management
- Using Queries in Enterprise Asset Management
- Budget Planning
- Planning Budgets
- Describe key elements of reporting in Enterprise Asset Management
- Run technical and controlling-specific reports relevant to Enterprise Asset Management
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more