- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as PL310E.
- Managing Task Lists
- Special Functions for Task Lists (Inspection Rounds, Visual Instructions etc.)
- Single-Cycle Maintenance Plans
- Strategy Maintenance Plans (time-based)
- Strategy Maintenance Plans (performance-based)
- Multiple Counter Plans
- Additional Processes (i.e. Test Equipment Management, etc.)
- This course shows in detail the processes and functions of preventive maintenance and service.
- In a first step the creation of task lists is shown together with the relevant customizing settings.
- The focus is on creating and scheduling time-based and performance- based maintenance plans
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Industry Specialist
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 8
- This course is a common course of curricula SAP Enterprise Asset Management and SAP Customer Service.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more