- This training course provides an overview of Plant Maintenance in the larger context of Enterprise Asset Management as part of the SAP solution portfolio.
- It introduces the basic business processes of Plant Maintenance, as well as how these are represented in the SAP system.
- Furthermore, it demonstrates the most important aspects of integration with other SAP applications.
- Project manager
- Project team
- SAP01 SAP Overview
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0
- Organization of Plant Maintenance
- Technical objects
- Maintenance due to malfunctions
- Predictive Maintenance
- Refurbishment of spare parts
- Preventive Maintenance
- Project-based Maintenance (brief overview)
- Work clearance management (brief overview)
- Mobile solutions (brief overview)
- Reporting and evaluations
- This training course is an essential prerequisite for the following advanced Plant Maintenance courses.
- The Enterprise Asset Management area within the mySAP ERP solution is a further development of the R/3 Plant Maintenance (PM) component.
- However, customers with R/3 Releases 4.6C and Enterprise 4.7 can participate in Enterprise Asset Management courses of releases ERP 5.0 and ERP 6.0 without any problems.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest