- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as PL300E.
- Overview of solutions & deployment
- UI & UX
- Organizational Units
- Technical Objects
- Maintenance Processing - Overview
- Corrective Maintenance SAP GUI
- Corrective Maintenance Web
- Further Planning Functions (External services, 3D Visual Enterprise, etc.)
- Refurbishing of Spare Parts
- Preventive Maintenance
- Project-oriented Maintenance
- Mobile Maintenance
- Reporting and Analytics
- This course introduces the central business processes in Enterprise Asset Management as well as the most important integration aspects with other SAP applications.
- Furthermore the course includes an overview of the topics user interfaces and user experience - showing different client types and UI technologies.
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Industry Specialist
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 8
- The attendance of this course is a mandatory prerequisite for attending the following detail courses in Enterprise Asset Management.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more