- To optimize your learning experience, we offer you with this training an access to a live SAP training system.
- Our SAP Live Access is on On-Demand-Access to a live SAP training system from SAP Education, that will enable you to practice what you learned. This package includes a 20 hours contingent, that you can consume individually within 4 weeks.
- This training course provides an overview of Plant Maintenance in the larger context of Enterprise Asset Management as part of the SAP solution portfolio.
- It introduces the basic business processes of Plant Maintenance, as well as how these are represented in the SAP system.
- Furthermore, it demonstrates the most important aspects of integration with other SAP applications.
- Project manager
- Project team
- SAP01 SAP Overview
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP 7
- Organization of Plant Maintenance
- Technical objects
- Maintenance due to malfunctions
- Predictive Maintenance
- Refurbishment of spare parts
- Preventive Maintenance
- Project-based Maintenance
- Supplementary Processes (Mobile Asset Management, Pool Asset Management etc.)
- Reporting and Analyses
- This training course is an essential prerequisite for the following advanced Plant Maintenance courses.
- The Enterprise Asset Management area within the SAP ERP solution is a further development of the R/3 Plant Maintenance (PM) component.
- However, customers with R/3 Releases 4.6C and Enterprise 4.7 can participate in Enterprise Asset Management courses of releases SAP ERP 5.0 and SAP ERP 6.0 without any problems.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest