- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as PL220E.
- SAP Project Systems helps you manage project operations throughout the entire company enabling strong project management functionality including project planning and execution as well as project accounting. It supports structuring, scheduling, and visualization, and operative planning and execution. This course specifically addresses logistics processes within project management.
- Project Structures
- Creating Project Structures
- Functions and Types of Scheduling
- Scheduling Dates for WBS Elements
- Performing Scheduling of Network and Activities
- Customizing in Time Scheduling
- Scheduling Activities
- Scheduling Constraints and Dependencies in Networks
- Setting Actual Dates for WBS Elements and Activities
- Project Capacities
- Processing Internal Activities
- Analyzing Internal Activities and Capacity Requirements
- Generating Capacity Requirements
- Executing Capacity Analyses for Projects and Work Centers
- Performing Capacity Leveling
- Performing Capacity Leveling with MRS
- Processing Confirmations and Triggering a Workflow for Variances
- Confirming Network Activities using the Cross Application Time Sheet (CATS)
- External Activities
- Executing Services for Externally-Processed Activities
- Using Workflows in the Project System
- Integrating Service Activities
- Project Materials
- Assigning Material Components to Network Manually
- Assigning Material Components to Activities Automatically
- Maintaining the Field Selection for Material Components
- Searching for Materials using Enhanced Features and Functions
- Processing Material Procurement
- Creating a Third-Party Requisition for Non-Stock Items
- Executing an In-House Production Process
- Processing Preliminary Requirements in Projects
- Grouping Material Requirements
- Using Material Assemblies
- Performing a Material Availability Check
- Generating Deliveries for the Shipping of Assemblies
- Progress Tracking
- Monitoring Deadlines using Progress Tracking
- Project Analysis and Procurement Processes with ProMan
- Monitoring Logistical Data and Procurement Processes using ProMan
- Plan and control project logistics using the SAP Project System.
- Maintain Customizing settings for project logistics in the SAP Project System.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program / Project Manager
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7; MRS 9.0
- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format which includes demos and simulations: PL220E
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more