- + This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as PL210E.
- SAP Project Systems helps you manage project operations throughout the entire company enabling strong project management functionality including project planning and execution as well as project accounting. It supports structuring, scheduling, and visualization, and operative planning and execution. This course specifically addresses the configuration requirements to enable SAP Project System functions.
- Introduction to SAP Project System (SAP PS) Structures
- Identifying Requirements for Structures in the SAP Project System (SAP PS)
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Customizing WBS
- Defining User Fields and Interface Settings
- Using Multilingual Settings and Access Control Lists
- Creating Operative Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Maintaining Operative Work Breakdown Structures
- Creating Standard Work Breakdown Structures
- Activities and Networks
- Customizing Networks
- Maintaining Networks and Activities
- Using milestones in networks
- Creating Standard Networks
- Project and Simulation Versions
- Creating and Transferring Simulation Versions
- Creating Project Versions
- Use different options for creating and maintaining project structures
- Make the required Customizing settings for WBS
- Define customizing settings for Activities and Networks
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Help Desk / COE Support
- Program / Project Manager
- PLM200 or PL200E
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 8
- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format which includes demos and simulations: PL210E
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more