- Organizational data related to production planning and manufacturing
- Creating material master data and views required to support discrete and repetitive manufacturing
- Managing changes to the material master
- Functions and features of bills of material (BOMs) in detail
- Standard BOM Functions
- Phantom Assemblies
- Multiple and Variant BOMs
- BOM maintenance and Reporting
- Work center master data and views required to support discrete manufacturing
- Capacity Data
- Scheduling Data
- Functions and features of discrete manufacturing Task lists (standard routings) in detail
- Routing Sequences
- Operational Details
- Usage of Production Resources and Tools (PRTs)
- Task list Maintenance and reporting
- Managing master data changes with and without history
- User Interfaces:
- SAP GUI
- Engineering Workbench
- PLM Web User Interface (New)
- Create, maintain, and use material masters, Bills of Material (BOMs), Standard Routings (task lists) and Work Centers.
- Participants will be tasked with creating master data, and demonstrating different approaches to modeling various manufacturing processes.
- Project team members, super-users, users and consultants, responsible for the creation and management of material masters, bills of material (BOMs), routings (task lists) and work centers.
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- Configuration of master data will be included in the participant manual as self-study materials
- The content covered in this course is appropriate for users on the following SAP software releases:
- R/3 4.6C
- R/3 Enterprise (4.7)
- ERP 2004 (ECC 5.0)
- Demonstrations and hands-on exercises are conducted using an ERP 6.0 (ECC 6.0 Enhancement Package 5) system.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more