- Further your knowledge about the Web Dynpro for ABAP API, and complete your understanding of Web Dynpro component reuse, a critical skill when developing your own Web Dynpro applications, but also to fully understand SAP standard Web Dynpro for ABAP applications.
- Web Dynpro Basics
- Describing the Web Dynpro Component Architecture
- Creating and Maintaining a Web Dynpro Application
- Web Dynpro Programming
- Using Web Dynpro APIs
- Reporting Messages
- Creating External Dialog Boxes
- Creating Modal Dialog Boxes
- Reusing Web Dynpro Components
- Defining static and dynamic usages of components
- Personalizing Web Dynpro Applications
- Performing implicit and explicit adaptation and customizing
- Web Dynpro ABAP Enhancements
- Explaining Web Dynpro Enhancements
- Implementing Web Dynpro Enhancements
- Debugging Web Dynpro ABAP Applications
- Using Runtime Analysis
- Maximizing Performance Efficiency
- Minimizing Security Risks in Web Dynpro Applications
- Define guidelines and standards related to ABAP programming
- Create technical specifications
- Develop/code RICEFW objects - Using ABAP Development Tools
- Developer Consultant
- SAP NETWEAVER 7.50 ECC608
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more