- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as MDG10E.
- This course provides you the business knowledge you need to use SAP Master Data Governance to ensure ongoing master data quality. This course comes with practical hands-ons to deepen the theoretical lessons.
- Introduction to SAP Master Data Governance
- MDG for Material
- MDG for Business Partner, Supplier, Customer
- MDG for Financials and Hierarchy Management
- MDG Mass Changes and Multiple Object Processing
- MDG Mass Processing and Consolidation
- Process Analytics in SAP MDG
- MDG – Data Quality Management
- This course will prepare you to:
- Present the MDG solution strategy of SAP
- Explain the data domains and processes related to MDG
- Explain the business processes used within MDG
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Solution Architect
- Experience in SAP Business Suite ERP or SAP S/4HANA
- Experience with SAP ERP master data for financial, material or business partner/customer/supplier master data
- Handling SAP Fiori launchpad
- Business Workflow Floor Plan Manager (FPM) for Web Dynpro ABAP
- Application Link Enabling (ALE) Technology
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more