- In this course you will learn how to reorganize and optimize SAP System Landscapes with the help of the SAP Landscape Transformation 2.0 software.
- Learn everything about the solution portfolio contained in SAP Landscape Transformation and how to use SAP LT to e.g. carry out carve outs, harmonize customer and vendor data, convert a chart of accounts or plan the build of a multi-client system. You will learn how merger & acquisitions projects can be supported with the solution "Client- Transfer" as well as the solution for "Carve-Out". Furthermore, you will learn how to carry out Company Code Mergers as well as e.g. the Material number conversions.
- Many customers also use SAP LT for the preparation projects before moving to SAP S/4 HANA as they want to consolidate systems and harmonize data to prepare their move to SAP S/4HANA. With SAP Landscape Transformation software these preparation projects can be supported. In addition, procedures will be explained on how the downtime for SAP S/4HANA system-conversions can be optimized using the SAP LT solution "Shell-Creation".
- Introduction to SAP Landscape Transformation
- The SAP Landscape Transformation Work Center
- Data Transformation Roadmap - Guide through the Project Phases
- Analysis within SAP Landscape Transformation
- Basic Technology and Generic Functions
- Transformation Capability: Unify and Transform Data
- Transformation Capability: Leverage Sell, Buy, and Restructure
- Transformation Capability: Consolidate and Reduce IT Cost (including Shell Creation and HCM Transformations)
- Overview on the SAP LT Platform and complementing Transformation Solutions
- Usage of SAP LT for Preparation Projects supporting the move to SAP S/4 HANA
- This course will prepare you to:
- Plan and execute SAP landscape transformation projects using the product SAP Landscape Transformation
- Application Consultant
- Change Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Enterprise Architect
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Basic knowledge of the SAP Solution Manager
- Basic knowledge/experience in ABAP workbench
- Basic knowledge in system administration
- Knowledge in one SAP application such as Logistics or Financials
- Ideally experience in implementation of transformation or migration projects
- Application knowledge as well as knowledge about the architectural design (domains/table structures) of the affected SAP application (for example SAP Financials for a chart of accounts conversion).
- SAP Landscape Transformation (SAP LT) version 2, Support Package 17
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more