- Plan and execute SAP landscape transformation projects using the product SAP Landscape Transformation
- Business Expert: a business process or application expert, ideally with experiences in implementation or transformation projects and basic knowledge about SAP Solution Manager.
- Technical Execution Expert: An expert responsible for application or basis in IT with:
- Detailed application knowledge as well as knowledge about the architectural design (domains/table structures) of affected SAP application (for example SAP Financials for a chart of accounts conversion).
- Strong knowledge of SAP NW applications, for example transactions such as SE 38, SE 80, SE16 and SAP Solution Manager.
- Project Lead: Technical project lead, ideally with experience in implementation or transformation projects, and basic knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
- Other Project Team Members: Project members using project roadmaps and other SAP Solution Manager features: strong knowledge of SAP Solution Manager recommended
- Basic knowledge of the SAP Solution Manager
- Basic knowledge/experience in ABAP workbench
- Basic knowledge in system administration
- Knowledge in one SAP application such as logistics or financials
Course based on software release
- SAP Landscape Transformation (SAP LT), Version 2, Support Package 08
- Introduction to SAP Landscape Transformation
- The SAP Landscape Transformation Work Center
- Data Transformation Roadmap - Guide through the Project Phases
- Analysis within SAP Landscape Transformation
- Basic Technology and Generic Functions
- Transformation Capability: Unify and Transform Data
- Transformation Capability: Leverage Sell, Buy, and Restructure
- Transformation Capability: Consolidate and Reduce IT Cost (including Shell Creation and HCM Transformations)
- Outlook on the SAP LT Platform and complementing Transformation Solutions
- Certification test for the SAP E2E Solution Operations Certification as Landscape Transformation Expert
- Course material and the certificate examination are available in English only.
- To ensure the learning process and to pass the certification at the end of this course, it is recommended to deepen the knowledge in regards to the taught content through self-study, which should take place outside of the regular course hours.
CPE Credits032 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest