- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a Record of Achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- Access the course here (free of charge).
- Open to all
- HR Business Partners
- openSAP is SAP’s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Click here to find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Week 1: What is HCM and Why Does It Matter
- Week 2: Getting Started with SuccessFactors
- Week 3: Perform, Reward and Learn
- Week 4: At the Core
- Technology is an integral part of our work and home lives. At work, we expect our technology to be as cool as what we use for personal use.
- SuccessFactors Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions integrates onboarding, social business and collaboration tools, a learning management system (LMS), performance management, recruiting software, applicant tracking software, succession planning, talent management and HR analytics to deliver business strategy alignment, team execution and maximize people performance. Our solutions are cloud-based, easy to implement and capable of growing with your organization so you can start anywhere go everywhere!
- In the first week of the course, you’ll learn about the importance of HCM and how HR is evolving today and in the future. In the following week, you’ll learn about getting started with SuccessFactors and see system demonstrations performed by our expert instructors on how SuccessFactors solutions support the entire HR lifecycle starting with Talent Foundation Skills & Competencies, Talent Analytics and Planning, Recruitment and Onboarding.
- In week 3, you’ll learn about SuccessFactors solutions that support performance, goals and calibration, taking a look at total rewards & compensation, succession development, and then learning, including talent management, external enablement and the importance of compliance.
- Finally in the last week of course lectures, you’ll focus on Core HR, starting with SuccessFactors Employee Central, the Employee Central Service Center, Global Payroll and Global Benefits.