- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java system architecture (overview)
- Administration tools: Visual Administrator, SAP Management Console
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
- Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Programming Java stand alone clients and Web clients for EJBs
- NetWeaver Development Infrastructure (NWDI) using CTS+
- SAP persistence framework (Java Dictionary, Open SQL for Java)
- Overview of supported persistence models (JDBC, SQLJ, Entity Beans)
- Web Services (introduction)
- Web Dynpro for Java (introduction)
- Develop J2EE applications based on the SAP NetWeaver Application Server
- JA100 SAP J2SE Fundamentals
- Knowledge of HTML, especially HTML forms
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java 7.0 EhP2
- Course material (folder and presentation) is available in English only. When revising courses, we reserve the right to use more up-to-date software than specified.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more