- Organizational elements of contract accounting
- Transactions and account determination
- Posting and documents
- Account information
- Payments and returns processing
- Cash desk and payment lot
- Settlement control
- Deferrals/installment plans
- Interest calculation
- Dunning and collection
- Security deposits
- Transfer to general ledger (FI-GL) and integration into further SAP components
- Contract accounting as the basis for credit and collections management
- Demonstration of the customizing functions for all business processes
- This course covers the technical data context of contract accounts sub-ledger and its integration into FI general ledger accounting and other standard SAP modules.
- Using concrete examples, participants learn how the most important business processes from the contract accounting area are represented in the system.
- An impression is given of how efficient revenue management can be achieved based on the contract accounts receivable and payable.
- Project managers
- Project teams
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more