- Rate structure → Rate types and rate categories → Prices → Billing schemas → Rate determination
- Billing process → Functions (including periodic and period-end billing) → Simulation → Outsorting → Reversal → Manual billing
- Invoicing → Bill print-out → Budget billing plan → Reversal
- Business Process Exception Management (BPEM)
- Discounts and surcharges
- Special billing features
- Customizing functions
- Participants learn about the billing-relevant master data and IS-U/CCS functions. They also gain an understanding of the billing process flow, up to and including invoicing and bill printing.
- Participants will use exercises to learn how to maintain existing rates, create new constructs, and edit budget billing plans.
- Project managers
- Project teams
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more