- Participants learn about the billing-relevant master data and IS-U/CCS functions. They also gain an understanding of the billing process flow, up to and including invoicing and bill printing.
- Participants will use exercises to learn how to maintain existing rates, create new constructs, and edit budget billing plans.
- Project managers
- Project teams
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Rate structure → Rate types and rate categories → Prices → Billing schemas → Rate determination
- Billing process → Functions (including periodic and period-end billing) → Simulation → Outsorting → Reversal → Manual billing
- Invoicing → Bill print-out → Budget billing plan → Reversal
- Business Process Exception Management (BPEM)
- Discounts and surcharges
- Special billing features
- Customizing functions