- Introduction to EDM
- Profile management → Storing profile data → Create and change profile header → Allocate profiles to IS-U data objects → Profile value imports and the roles of profile allocation → Import, display, and change profile values and versions
- Synthetic profiles → Generate and use synthetic profiles → Dynamic modification of profiles
- Formula profiles → Formula allocation and formula calculation
- This course enables participants to use the EDM component within IS- U/CCS.
- This course provides information about: → Managing profiles in EDM → Integrating profile management in IS-U/CCS → The structure of the EDM database system → The EDM interfaces
- By the end of this course, participants should be able to manage profile data using EDM.
- Project managers
- Project teams
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more