- Participants familiarize themselves with the basic principles of device management and the conversion of related key business processes in IS-U/CCS, as well as the interfaces of standard SAP components MM and PM.
- In addition to providing a theoretical overview, this course equips participants with the practical ability to install their own data constructs and customize the device management.
- Project managers
- Project teams
- IUT110 Business Processes in SAP for Utilities
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Device master data
- Inventory managment (integration with MM) → Device procurement, device storage, device movement
- Device installation → Installation, removal, replacement, and modification → Device relationships and installation structure
- Meter readings → Organization of readings → Creation of meter reading orders and download to external systems → Entry, validation, and extrapolation → Monitoring of meter reading results
- Device inspection → Sampling procedure → Periodic meter replacement → Integration with standard QM component