- Participants gain an overview of the business processes that can be mapped using SAP for Utilities Customer Relationship and Billing ("CR&B").
- The most important customer business processes are introduced briefly using examples. The integration of CR&B with standard SAP components is exemplified.
- Project managers
- Project teams
- SAP01 SAP Overview
Course based on software release
- ERP 6.07 SP04, CRM 7.03 SP04, NW 7.11 SP03
- CR&B application components
- Integration of CR&B with standard SAP ERP system
- Integration of CR&B with standard SAP CRM system
- Execution of the most important business processes:
- Customer information
- Customer information with IC Web Client
- Master data
- Move-in/out handling
- Device maintenance
- Meter reading
- Billing and invoicing
- Energy data management
- Intercompany data exchange
- Contract accounts receivable and payable
- This course, along with IUT210 (Master Data and Basic Functions) is recommended as a prerequisite for any further courses.