- Organizational structure and master data
- Funds center and commitment item
- Funds, functional area, funded program
- budget structure
- Budget Control System (BCS)
- Budget planning
- Budget categories and budget types, budget versions, and budget transfers
- Budget/cash desk
- Availability control
- Earmarked funds, orders, cover eligibility, integration with the modules MM, FI, HR, CO, PS, SD, and PM, cash desk business transactions, fiscal year change
- Reporting tools, maintenance of information systems
- Participants will be able to use the structure and organization of the solution for fiscal accounting in the public sector
- Participants will be able to execute settings for setting up the system in Customizing
- Project teams
- SAP consultants and partners
- People with organizational responsibilities
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more