- This course will provide a hands-on overview of SAP Predictive Maintenance and Service (SAP PdMS). SAP PdMS provides out-of-the-box business applications to monitor the health of the assets and optimize their operation and service. This course will teach participants how to work with SAP PdMS and introduce them to the underlying architecture. This course will cover Asset modelling and data integration aspects of SAP PdMS. Upon conclusion, participants will be able to configure SAP PdMS.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Provide an overview of SAP Predictive Maintenance and Services
- Introduce the underlying architecture and data integration points
- Teach users how to use SAP PdMS.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Program / Project Manager
- Solution Architect
Course based on software release
- SAP PDMS OPE 1.0 FP06
- Introduction to Predictive Maintenance and Service(PdMS)
- PdMS Application Overview
- Configuration of Equipment Master Data
- Master Data Integration with EAM System
- Indicators and Indicator Configuration
- Analysis Tools and Application Configuration
- Custom Analysis Tools
- Machine Learning Engine Overview and Configuration
- R for Non Data Scientists
- Custom Data Science Algorithms
CPE Credits024 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest