- Academic Structure
- Academic Calendar
- Event Planning
- Student Data Maintenance
- External Work & Equivalency Determination
- Program Registration
- Course Registration
- Assessments, Examinations, and Grading
- Attendance Tracking
- Student Accounting
- This course enables participants to get to know and use the structure and processes of SAP Student Lifecycle Management.
- For selected topics reference to implementation guidelines/cookbooks will be made.
- SAP Consultants and Partners
- Customers – Project Leader and Team members
- HR051 Basics in Human Resources Management I
- HR515 Training and Event Management
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 6
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more