- This course provides you with the relevant insights and practice on what the SAP Enterprise Architecture Framework is about, how it is applied and how you can leverage it to accelerate your architecture engagements.
- You will learn and apply the skills and methodology to define a company-specific roadmap towards an Intelligent Enterprise while taking the business strategy and priorities into account.
- The course is built as a virtual Workshop
- Value of enterprise architecture
- SAP Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Preliminary & Requirements Management
- Architecture Vision
- Business Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Application & Data Architecture
- Opportunities & Solutions
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the value of enterprise architecture
- Describe the SAP Enterprise Architecture Framework, how it is structured, and how to tailor it for your engagements
- Create an architecture vision of capabilities and business values considering the SAP Reference Architecture
- Define a target business architecture enabling to achieve the business goals
- Build an SAP Solution Architecture based on the business architecture and architecture vision
- Define a technology architecture
- Create an architecture roadmap
- Enterprise Architects
- Solution Architects
- Business Architects
- TOGAF foundation knowledge, preferably TOGAF certified
- Good understanding of business strategy, organization, functional and process concepts
- Good understanding of IT strategy, organization, applications, data and technology concepts.
- This course is a blend of theoretical input and practical example (case study) alongside a full architecture development cycle in the context of the Intelligent Enterprise.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more